Battlefield V Is Out Now

Battlefield V Is Out Now

Sure the release date was confusing as hell, but I have spent the last couple of days putting some serious time into Battlefield V and I wanted to share my thoughts on the game.

I have talked a lot about how most of the gaming media are happy with how things have started with Battlefield V. I was not the biggest fan of the beta, but I do think that Battlefield V is a solid first person shooter after spending more than a few hours with it.

You get a campaign and a solid multiplayer experience out of the box and of course, Battle Royale is coming next year. I have dabbled a little in the campaign and I have enjoyed it so far. DICE always bring the sky high production values and so far from the chapter or two I have played it is well made, but it is not the most interesting story I have ever played. Especially when you consider how good Call of Duty WWII was last year. Still, it has the potential to get better and I will finish it.

The multiplayer has been a blast, I was actually a little surprised at how fast paced it was for a Battlefield game. I have been finding myself saying “just one more game” and then an hour later still be playing it. The game does have a few “technical “issues, but it is not been anything that has made me mad, have to reset the PS4 or anything like that. However, I have heard that some people have had a few issues with the game crashing or running not too great.

I think Battlefield V is a lot of fun and while it is not perfect, it is a game that I plan on putting a lot more time into. I am very interested to see how DICE are going to improve this as the year goes on and they, of course, are finishing off the campaign in December.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Is Not Too Late To Get Into Titanfall 2

What Are Some Of The Best Call Of Duty Consoles